At Express, we understand that when our Associates feel valued, secure and cared for, they are at their best and will maximize their talents in a way that benefits both them, and our company. That's why we proudly offer our full-time Associates a wide variety of high-quality benefits programs which include:
- A choice of medical, pharmacy, dental and vision programs with varying levels of price and coverage is offered. Associates may choose the plans that best fit their lifestyle and financial needs.
- Life Insurance is provided at no cost to Associates, whether or not Associates enroll in other benefits. Associates may purchase additional life insurance coverage for themselves, spouses/same sex domestic partners, and/or children at a significantly discounted rate.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits are provided, at no cost to Associates, whether or not Associates enroll in other benefits.
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs) allow Associates to set aside a certain amount of money, on a tax-free basis, to pay for eligible health care and/or dependent care expenses.
- A 401(k) plan is available to help Associates save for their future retirements needs.
- Significant merchandise discounts.
- A flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) program provides Associates more control over their vacation, sick and personal time.
- Additional benefit programs, such as tuition reimbursement, commuter benefits, adoption assistance and an employee assistance program (EAP) are also available.