At Express, we understand that when our Associates feel valued, secure and cared for, they are at their best and will maximize their talents in a way that benefits both them, and our company. That's why we proudly offer our full-time Associates a wide variety of high-quality benefits programs which include:
- A choice of medical, Pharmacy, dental and vision programs with varying levels of price and coverage is offered. Associates may choose the plans that best fit their lifestyle and financial needs for themselves, spouses (including same sex spouses), same sex domestic partners, and/or children.
- Life Insurance is provided at no cost to Associates, whether or not Associates enroll in other benefits. Associates may purchase additional life insurance for themselves, spouses (including same sex spouses), same sex domestic partners, and/or children at a significantly discounted rate.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits are provided, at no cost to Associates, whether or not Associates enroll in other benefits.
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs) allow Associates to set aside a certain amount of money, on a tax-free basis, to pay for eligible health care and/or dependent care expenses.
- A 401(k) plan is available to help Associates save for their future retirements needs.
- Significant merchandise discounts.
- A flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) program provides Associates more control over their vacation, sick and personal time.
- Additional benefit programs, such as tuition reimbursement, commuter benefits, adoption assistance and an employee assistance program (EAP) are also available.